GRACIAS POR SEGUIRME♥

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Stay low soft, dark,and dreanless far beneath my nightmares and loneliness
I hate me for breathing wihthout you I don' t want to feel anymore for you Grieving for you
I' m not grieving for you nothing real love can' t undo and though I may have lost my way
all pahts lead staright to you I long to be like you lie cold inthe ground like you Halo
blinding wall between us melt away  and leave us alone again humming, haunted somewhere out there
I believe our love can see us trough in death I long to be like you lie cold in the ground like you
there' s room inside for two and I' m not grieving for you I' m coming for you You' re not alone
no matter what they told you you' re not alone I'll be right beside you forevermore
I long to be like you lie cold in the ground like you there' s room inside for two and I' m not grieving for you
and as we lay in silent bliss I know you remenber me I long to be like you lie cold in the ground like you
there' s room inside for two and I' m not grieving for you I' m coming for you ..<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario